World AIDS Day: Two Spirit communities and HIV with Harlan Pruden
Please join us on Monday, December 1 at 6:00pm in the Red Gym for this presentation examining the current work fighting HIV/AIDS in Native communities as well as Two Spirit traditions. More info on the Facebook event page.
Trans Monologues & Gender Spectrum Open Mic
Join the Madison community on Wednesday, November 19 at 6pm for a night of honest expression by trans and non-binary people at A Room Of One's Own! Do you have something to say? Submit to perform! Find all the details on Facebook.
Transgender Day of Remembrance Vigil
The Mad City Sisters are hosting a vigil in honor of TDOR at the Lady Forward statue at Mifflin & Carroll streets on Wednesday, November 19 after the Monologues. Come honor the memory of the victims of transphobia and violence. More on Facebook.
Spotlight: Trans Visibility Month
November is Trans Visibility Month! We hope you can join us to learn about trans and non-binary identities and to hear from trans voices. All programs are free and open to everyone.
- Gender identity training, Mon 11/3, 4-5:30pm, Red Gym: TITU
- Big Queer Read, books distributed Mon 11/10 while they last! Red Gym: LGBT CC
- Trans history zine workshop, Thurs 11/13, 5-8pm, Red Gym: TITU
- Trans Studies Colloquium, Mon 11/17, 5:30pm, Red Gym: TITU
- Open ally training, Tues 11/18, 9am-12pm, Red Gym: TITU
- Trans Monologues & open mic, Wed 11/19, 6pm, Room of One's Own
- Transgender Day of Remembrance Vigil, Wed 11/19, 8pm, Capitol Square with the Mad City Sisters
Keep an eye on the Trans Visibility Month Facebook event pag
e for all the details. We can't wait to see you there!
We are looking for questions and comments about our website. Can you find everything you're looking for? Is the information accessible to you? Please let us know by submitting feedback to our Give Website Feedback form.