Spotlight: Out & About Month 2015
- 4/12: Vernon Wall, "One Better World"
- 4/14, 4/15: Mathew Rodriguez on HIV allyship & queer liberation
- 4/15: Navigating the Transition: Grad School to the Workforce
- 4/16: UW Drag Spectacular with SHANGELA!
- 4/20: QUELP Reception
- 4/21: ISS film night: Sexuality, disability, & culture
- 4/22: LGBTQ Ally Training (register)
- 4/23-26: OUTFest: film festival, Le1f, & drag bingo
- 4/24: Queer Prom
- 4/27: [un]zine Release Party
- 4/28: Trans Colloquium: Simone Chess
Save the date: Rainbow Graduation 2015
Mark your calendars for Rainbow Grad on Thursday, May 14 at 5:30pm in the Memorial Union! We'll award scholarships, celebrate new graduates, and have a festive reception. Get updates on the Facebook event page.
Are you graduating in May, August, or December 2015? Are you an LGBTQ alum? Sign up to walk in the ceremony here.