The University of Wisconsin-Madison welcomes private support to nurture and advance LGBTQ campus initiatives. Find out how to give below.
Avenues for Giving
- Support for student services, support groups, and events
- Wisconsin Alumni Association LGBTQ student scholarships
- LGBT Campus Center Library book acquisition funds
- Naming the Campus Center, our library, or our Leadership Institute
- Support for scholarly appointments, including LGBT Studies professorships
Make a Gift
Donors may create a named endowed fund through an outright gift now, or through a bequest or life income gift, such as a charitable remainder trust. Make a gift directly through the UW Foundation website.
Have questions about giving to the Campus Center? Contact us for donation advising.